In lieu of adding all of the pictures that I took this weekend, I have been tagged by pseudobunny:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.--> Rachel
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
1) I was that little kid that couldn't see and had coke-bottle glasses, and still fell down a lot. Then I got LASIK in 2004. I love it, and I fall down a lot less.
2) I'm always the oddball. I'm taller than most people, and I usually find the inappropriate thing to say. Most of the time though I can make people laugh.
3) I read quite a few blogs every day, but rarely comment on them. My opinion: who cares what I think?
4) I married my high school sweetheart. We've been together for almost 10 years.
5) I've developed an almost unhealthy obsession with cupcakes lately. Not just with all the cupcake-themed t-shirts there are, either. No, with MAKING cupcakes. This past weekend was red velvet cake w/ cream cheese frosting - so good. I've made them with avocado, lots of chocolate, and various other ingredients. So good. They are the best-sized treat, too. All the deliciousness, and not so much guilt.
6) 90% of the time, I am happy and perky. When I'm sad, I bounce back pretty quickly. As a result, I can listen to The Cure and Massive Attack and stuff and sing and bop along to the music. It also helps me love everything colorful.
So now I need to tag three people..... 1)Stella 2)Carly 3)Shadkitty
I picked these three ladies since I know them from the prge. I love reading their blogs already, so I want to see what they come up with.