Monday, March 3

PRGE Upgate

Everyone changes, and so do I, so I feel like my answers have changed a bit since the last time around.

1. Why did you join PRGE?
*I have participated in the last two rounds of this swap, and I feel like the punk-ness of it matches my alternative views toward Knitting.

2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)
*1. Reading - all the time.
2. Music - listening, learning
3. Coffee
4. Lounging all day with a good movie, a good book, a sock to knit and good coffee.
5. My husband - my best friend.

3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
*1. Socks - always a sense of accomplishment.
2. Adam's Octopus Sweater
3. Dishcloths

4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
*1. Hot-pink light-up needles.
2. Something small knit just for me.
3. My spoiler's favorite yarn.
4. Baby Surprise Jacket pattern.
5. Knitting-related accessories, like a necklace - so great to wear to work.

5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns?
*Faves: Wool, Merino, Noro
*Foes: Red Heart, anything scratchy, anything furry

6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
*1. Dark Chocolate
2. Dark cordial cherries
3. Cupcakes
4. Coffee that I can't normally get.
5. Location-specific treats.

7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?
*Naps, plush yarn, playing hooky from work.

8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?
*1. Grocery shopping
2. Yoga class on Wednesdays
3. My job
4. Getting the mail at work
5. Friday-night date night.

9. What do you collect?
*Pigs - in quirky ways. Like, I just found pink pig luggage tags - adorable.

10. When is your birthday?
*July 22.

11. Do you have any wishlists?
*Yes - amazon.com - Kathleen in Newington, CT

12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about?
*I'm allergic to tobacco smoke.

13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun?
*I'm the manager of a recording studio, and that's pretty fun. I go out with my dog - which I'm look forward to doing more of now that it's getting warmer. I also like to go on short road trips around New England. Also for fun, I'm on a softball team.

14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
*I'm really easy to please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i ur stalker
knit stalker
whoeeeeee.......!!!!!

Anonymous said...

uhoh...I only meant to have fun...
I am your SHhhhhhhhhhh swapee
er?


you can make up a name for me ...
this week i feel like a Mehitable... I dont know what sex Mehitable was though...I hope she is a she!!!