Thursday, September 20

Officially addicted.

So, every time that I have sat down at a computer in the last three days, I have logged in to Ravelry. I knew it was going to happen, so I just let it suck me in. I have made significant headway, and I am very proud of my progress. Now, if only I could get this page under control...

In reading knitgrrl's page, as well as Rilana's page, I have found the NaKniSweMo project. Knit a Sweater in a month. Hmmmm. The last sweater I knit took me 8 months, give or take. I think I'll do well with the pressure. So now to find a men's pullover pattern that works well with a beer gut...

2 comments:

sunneshine said...

Its so dangerously fun! I just spent the day listing and sorting needles. Its so amazing to see what amazing people have done!!

Anonymous said...

if i told you about the sweater i knit for my male significant other, it might give away my identity... but i DO have the perfect pattern...

pal!