Tuesday, May 1

OK, real quick:

I got my package from my secret pal, SHADKITTY!

I'm so excited that it's her - I've actually been an avid reader of her site for quite some time now. I love Johnny Depp as well, so the page is worth visiting just for the montage. But then you're on this really well-written page that is funny and informative.

She sent me lovely stuff:





There are two skeins of Cascade Yarn - grey and red; Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme (luscious); two buttons (which are kinda hard to see in the picture) "Yarrn, ho!" and "Knit or Die", and an awesome t-shirt -> "I Knit, Therefore I ROCK!"




I so do.

1 comment:

Shadkitty said...

Aww, I blushed! You're awesome. Actually, I read your blog a long time ago, back around Christmas? But I think you were very busy because you didn't post for WEEKS! lol