Wednesday, February 7

in the style of the questionnaire...

From ..satisfying my knitspot..


i found this on sunnelite blog. i ive never done a questionaire thing for this thing. so here we go

1. I’ve been hooked on the needles since: My Grandmother taught me when I was a sophomore in college. I was too busy to join a club, so I picked up knitting, which could be carried around with me.


2. I’m still a virgin, but not for long: Steeking. I still get the shivers, but it seems like a very practical method, especially when doing colorwork.


3. She’s crafty - she gets around…to : Knitting, making notes/cards, household stuff like curtains and quilt covers.


She’s crafty - she’s always down…for: A good gathering of friends and a few beers. Perhaps a game or dancing.


She’s crafty - she’s got a gripe…about : Unreliable/Irresponsible people - pull your own weight.


She’s crafty - and she’s just my type. What type of knitter are you? Original thrower, SLOWLY transitioning to continental - my purling is still really slow.


4. I’m dying to try: Designing something myself.


5. I gravitate towards colors like: Purple. Always have, always will.


6. My most cherished possession (kids, pets, family don’t count) is: A stuffed pig that Adam gave me when we were dating.


7. I’m stuck on an island, what am I reading? Frances Hodgsen Burnett.


8. If I were about to be executed and I was offered a last meal , I’d be dining on: Spaghetti & Meatballs - little ones, not the mammoth kind - with lots of parmesan cheese over my tomato sauce.


9. Music to knit by: Anything, seriously.


10. I have a crush on: My Husband, Adam.


11. Least favorite celeb: Paris Hilton.

12. Choose:

Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp? 21 Jumpstreet Johnny Depp.

Madonna or Janet Jackson? Early Madonna.

June Cleaver or Peg Bundy? Peg Bundy - what a nut!

Jackie or Marilyn? Jackie O

Love or Money? Love

Brains or Looks? Brains

Math or English? English

Cat or Dog? I love my cat without question, but I am totally a dog person. Avery will just have to make room.

Leader or follower? In my own way, leader.

Beer or Champagne? Beer

13. My favorite smell? Apples

14. Not many people know this about me: I love to multitask. I am really happy listening to headphones, reading a book and knitting at the same time, and usually in a public place where it's busy, all while keeping a brain cell on alert in case my phone rings.

15. My hidden talent is: I can wiggle my ears.

1 comment:

sunneshine said...

Such a fun little game...how did the sock work out? I find that I always carry the first one with me, when working on the second so that I can use it for reference...